A new bill introduced by two U.S. senators is designed to have foreigners spur on the struggling U.S. economy. Senators Charles E. Schumer (D-NY) and Mike Lee (R-UT) have introduced The Visa Improvements to Stimulate International Tourism to the United States Act (VISIT-USA Act). The new legislation proposes two different variations of a 3-year non-immigrant residential visa. One of which is a “home ownership visa” which is the subject of this blog post. Read the rest of this entry »
Recent Blog Posts
- David A. Altro Presenting at a Seminar by one of the largest US home builders: Lennar
- Is the Florida Land Trust the Right Plan for Canadians?
- Advisor.ca – Disability tax credits for dual residents
- Expatriation: An Overview for Americans Living in Canada
- Snowbirds cash in on strong U.S. house prices, low loonie – Yahoo News