Matt C. Altro was recently interviewed by Jessica Bruno from Advisor’s Edge to analyze the potential impacts on US estate tax changes depending on who the US elects in November: Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. The analysis was published in the October edition of the Advisor’s Edge magazine and also appeared online on Advisor.ca.
Recent Blog Posts
- Advisor.ca – EXPECT U.S. ESTATE TAX CHANGES NO MATTER WHO’S ELECTED
- August 2016 – Dollars and Sense Radio Show on CJAD
- EB-5 Green Card Program Re-extended with no Changes through December
- Advisor.ca – How to bring 401(k)s and IRAs to Canada
- David A. Altro Presenting at a Seminar by one of the largest US home builders: Lennar