Shlomi Steve Levy
Shlomi Steve Levy is a Quebec lawyer, Canadian Legal Advisor and Partner at Altro Levy.
Shlomi Steve Levy is a partner at Altro Levy. Mr. Levy’s practice focuses primarily on cross border tax and estate planning, cross border real estate transactions, domestic and international trusts, international law and corporate matters.
Prior to working at Altro Levy, Mr. Levy practiced as an attorney in the areas of civil and commercial litigation and corporate planning. He earned his Bachelor of Laws from the University of Montreal in 2002. He received his B.A. with Honors in History from McGill University in 1998.
Mr. Levy is a frequent contributor on “Dollars and Sense” airing on CJAD 800 AM radio in English and he is often called upon as a guest speaker across North America to discuss cross border tax and estate planning.
Mr. Levy is a member of the Quebec Bar.
- J.D. North American Common Law (2014)
- University of Montreal, 2002, LL.B.
- McGill University, 1998, B.A.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 514-940-8070
Honors and Affiliation
- Member of the Quebec Bar
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Young Bar Association of Montreal (AJBM)
- Member of the Association de Planification Fiscale et Financière (APFF)
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (Qualified Practitioner route)
- Member of the Federation CJA Leadership and Development Program
- General secretary of the board of directors of La Communauté Sepharade Unifiée du Quebec and general legal counsel
- Quebec – 2004